CompTIA Cloud+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
- Cloud+ covers the increased diversity of knowledge, skills and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data center jobs.
- CompTIA Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure services as an increasingly important piece of an organization’s IT systems.
- It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification covering more than a specific vendor or a single function — such as security or networking — to help you better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services.
NEW! CompTIA Cloud+ is now compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8570.01-M requirements.
There are no pre-requisites for Cloud+
2-3 years in system administration
- CompTIA® materials
- Practice exams
- Exam voucher
- One-year eligibility to audit a previously completed course as a refresher
- Access to other topical classes held at Traversed to earn continuing education credits
- 10% discount
- Second exam voucher, if needed